Thunder and lightning delayed the start of ride until 10.30 am.
However, the Sun came out soon after leaving and it turned out to be a great ride with good weather (not too hot), but with pretty strong headwinds for most of the ride.
Because of the late start and poor overnight weather forecast Barb changed the end of the ride to Johnson City, which shortened the day's ride by about 9 miles.
Now, although it rained in the morning, most of us did not ride in it. And when we did set off the sun soon came out for the rest of the day. So I have decided that since we did not ride in the rain, today is classified as a non rainy day!