The weather forecast was for some rain, but the probability was pretty low. I therefore
- I found a recommended moterhome/campervan route through France and Spain that minimised road toll charges.
- I collated some 70 cycling routes from Valencia in the East through to the Portuguese border in the West.
- I booked a ferry (definitely not with P&O).
- Got an international driving permit (my ye olde pink paper driving licence is not recognised in Spain!).
- Applied and paid for "Crit'Air", which is required if you wish to enter road traffic low emission zones in France (e.g., Rouen). Even though I ordered it in October it did not arrive before I left at the end of December! Perhaps a Brexit thing - who knows!
- Got a "UK Global Health Insurance Card"; just in case!
- And got my Irish passport. Thankfully!