The weather forecast was for some rain, but the probability was pretty low. I therefore
Last night's location was not as sheltered as I thought, as evidenced by the shaking of the van when struck by the more violent gusts. As a result a broken sleep was had by me and, probably those fellow campers nearby.
Today's plan went as follows:
- Breakfast (okay, but ran out of milk!)
- Get messages (this is Scots for purchasing groceries/victuals). Still finding my way around the "supermarket scene" in Spain. First went to Mercadona (lacking in choice and the things I was looking for) and left with half of what I came for. Second was Carrefour (much wider choice: probably should have come here from the outset). Here I left with just one outstanding item, so crossed the road to Lidl, where they did not have "mini peppers" either. I gave up!
- Find a place to park-up for the night. It is in Cullera, at motorhome central! Given that it is in a built up area it is more sheltered than last night. So fingers crossed for a better night's sleep.
- Have lunch: successfully executed and celebrated with a cheeky wee ice cream!
- Research possible places to stay tomorrow night. Looks as though it maybe Platja Tavernes de la Valldiana, with a backup of Platja de Gandia.
- Plan another flatish cycle route for tomorrow's cycle. Forecast is for another windy day with wind weather warnings in place)
- Create today's post, nearly done!
- It is now nearly 6pm, so when I've finished this post I'll make dinner.
- Then tidy up.
- Finally, Duolingo Spanish for about 15 - 20 minutes or so.
- The rest of the evening is free time!!!
Cullera: Motorhome central
Which is adjacent to the Bombers, so hoping for none of those things that go bang in the night!
Distance driven: 23 miles
Distance cycled: 0
Location: Google Maps
Weather: Windy, sun and cloud.