That's it folks! This Spanish odyssey has come to an end and I've returned to
€19.50 to walk 5 kilometres with a guide took about 2 hours. The pace of the walk was not fast but it was still faster than I'd have liked. I think I'd have preferred more of a dawdle than a walk! I suppose I could have simply dropped of the back of the group (at no time did I see her check whether the group remained intact or not). However, since I was obliged to buy a guided tour when I booked, I thought I'd stick with guide; hear what she had to say and; perhaps, learn something, which I did.
If there were to be a next time I'd book earlier in the hope that non-guided tickets were available to buy.
- It was very interesting.
- Although a little chilly at the start, I was pleased to have booked a 9.30 departure time - it was rather warm come 11.30.
- It seemed very busy at the start, I don't know whether this is the case all day, or whether it was simply because it was the start of the working day!
- There is some amazing geology to be seen.
- It would have been nice to have had a proper camera with me!
- Distance driven: 0
- Distance cycled: 0
- Distance walked: (5 + 6) km = 11 km
- Weather: Less windy more heaty!
.... A little while later, I went to the reservoir where there was a small pontoon. I thought wouldn't it be nice if I let my feet go for a swim!